The TD 309 sets new standards in analogue replay. The turntable's innovative three-point-suspension (Tri-Balance) ensures perfect balance in both mechanical and aesthetic terms. Form and function work in harmony to make the TD 309 a turntable that is guaranteed to reveal the magic of analogue replay. The TP 92 tonearm, which was specially designed for Thorens turntables, uses an ultra-low-friction bearing and an innovative magnetic anti-bias system with zero stiction. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using RMR (Reduced Modal Resonance) technology. The brass counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled, and the tonearm is so designed that its centre of gravity is level with the stylus.
- Operation manual
- Drive System belt-drive (flat belt around sub-platter)
- Motor servo-controlled DC motor
- Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm
- Speed Change Electronic
- Platter 12 / 2.3 kg (glass)
- Tonearm THORENS TP 92
- Pick-up Cartridge THORENS TAS 267
- Anti-skating (Bias) by magnet
- Automatic Shut-off none
- Power Supply external plug-in power supply, 12 V DC/AC, 6 W min.
- Dimensions 470 x 125 x 430 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 6.5 kg
- Finish MDF plinth with laquer in red, black or white (high gloss) / red or black (matte)
- Scope of Delivery power supply, RCA interconnects, stylus gauge, spirit level, cartridge alignment protractor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.