High-quality materials, a classic design and love for details are the distinctive characteristics of this fully automatic record player. The massive and stable real wood plinth, which is available also with piano lacquer finish, provides the TD 240-2 with a timeless elegance. This record player has been equipped with the new TP 19-1 tonearm and an extremely silent running precision belt drive beneath the platter, so that the other technical qualities are also most evident. Set-up and connections are effortlessly carried out so that the TD 240 is ready to play within minutes. Lovers of shellac (78) records will certainly welcome the three speeds.*
* For playback of shellac records a special stylus/cartridge is required, which is available separately.
- Operation fully automatic
- Drive System internal flat drive belt
- Motor electronically controlled DC motor
- Speeds 33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm
- Speed Select electronically
- Platter 12 / 0.7 kg (aluminium, non-magnetic)
- Tonearm THORENS TP 19-1
- Pick-up Cartridge THORENS TAS 267
- Anti-skating (Bias) by spring (adjustable)
- Automatic Shut-off mechanically
- Cable Capacitance 160 pF
- Power Supply external mains adaptor (115-230 V / 50-60 Hz depending on type)
- Dimensions 430 x 130 x 365 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 8.5 kg
- Finish solid wooden plinth with black piano laquer, black structured enamel, walnut veneer
- Scope of Delivery mains adapter, dust cover (acrylic), RCA interconnects, operating instructions
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.