- Select solids and veneers.
- Charleston Place finish features heavy, artistic distressing reminiscent of hand-hewn antiques.
- Side rails and mattress slats; a box spring is required.
- Height from floor to bottom of box spring: 8" (20 cm).
- Some assembly required.
- Mattress and box spring required.
- Overall Width 67.5" (171 cm)
- Overall Depth 88.75" (225 cm)
- Overall Height 69" (175 cm)
- Arm Caps: No
- Overall Width: 67.5 (inch)
- Overall Height: 69 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 88.75 (inch)
- Product Weight: 205.75 (pound)
- Shipping Weight: 248 (pound)
- Wood Finish: CHARLESTON PLACE
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: Yes
- Shipping Carton Count: 3
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 239.2 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 079740-2
- UPC: 643218570929
- Tariff Code: 9403.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.