All Coyote S-Series grills feature all 304 stainless steel construction and each finished by hand. Every S-Series grill features Coyote's unique cooking system including: high performance Infinity Burners , ceramic briquette heat control grids for even heat distribution, a custom shaped firebox to optimize heat flow, and independent spark ignition. Additionally, Coyote S-Series grills feature interior grill lighting as well as backlit control knobs. The S-Series grills don't compromise, and neither should you.
C2SL30 Exclusive Features
- Two high performance Coyote Infinity Burners
- One infrared rear burner
- One Coyote RapidSear infrared burner
- 700 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 70,000 BTU of output
- Ceramic Heat Control Grids
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- LED illuminated knobs
- Rotisserie kit and smoker box included
- Integrated wind guard
Note: Available pre-assembled on cart; Add "-FS" to model
Product Options & Accessories
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration (CSIGRATE15)
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays (CCHTRAY15)
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle (C1GRDL)
- Free-standing version available (mentioned above)
- Available for natural gas or propane (C2NG2LP or C2LP2NG)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover available (CCVR30-BI or CCVR30-CT)
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces (CJAKTCS30)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.