The URC 500 series split receptacle replaces regular receptacles to provide local and remote RF ON/OFF control of a single outlet. Moreover, the receptacle provides other programmable functions (scenes, events, association, etc.) when used with a URC or other Z-Wave Plus compliant controllers. The receptacle can be manually and remotely controlled by commands sent from a URC controller or other Z-Wave Plus compatible controllers or programs. A URC 500 Series RF Duplex Receptacle utilizes existing 120V AC, 60 Hz standard house wiring and fits into a standard single gang wall box. No new wiring needed.
- Z-Wave Plus™ technology
- Provides wireless Z-Wave Plus control of one outlet, leaving the other one for normal use
- Complies with 2011 NEC® section 406.12 specification that states all receptacles installed in swelling units must be tamper resistant
- UL listed safety shutter system prevents insertion of foreign objects into receptacle
- Ability to be controlled remotely by other URC 500 series devices through association
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation
- Electra-mechanical push button located at the center of the device for inclusion and ON/OFF operation
- Blue LED at center illuminated to indicate ON/OFF status (LED is dimmable)
- Panic mode for increased security & integration with security systems
- Configurable "power up" status
- Patented indicator system alerts if receptacle is not set up on the network
- Available in White, Black and Light Almond
||URCL-TR9605-TWH (White) URCL-TR9605-TLA (Light Almond) URCL-TR9605-TBL (Black)
||UPC 656787-500143 (White) UPC 656787-500167 (Light Almond) UPC: 656787-500150 (Black)
|Z-Wave Plus™ technology
||Z-Wave Plus™ technology
|120 V / AC, 60 Hz
||120 V / AC, 60 Hz
||1/2 HP (9.8 A)
||URC Total Control, URC MX HomePro
||4.5 oz (0.13 kg)
||One year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.