Small but powerful, the HDA-130 Single Zone Amplifier can be placed nearly anywhere and delivers 30 Watts per channel (stereo) of power to local zone speakers. Also features a single L+R preamplifier output for the addition of a subwoofer to the zone it's placed in. But that's not all - it can also stream a local source through URC's HDA High-Definition audio distribution system to multiple zones and supports ducking to automatically lower the volume of the music playing for paging applications & microphone use. Easily select and control which sources to listen to in which zones of your facility via URC's Total Control smart automation and control system.
- Single Zone Amplifier
- 30 Watts / channel @ 8 Ohms (stable down to 4 Ohms)
- 96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
- High pass & Low pass filters per zone
- Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
- Ducking input capability (automatically lowers the volume of the music playing for paging applications & microphone use)
- Paging event support
- Store up to 10 .WAV files in each chassis (for doorbell ring chime and / or trigger alert chimes)
- Expandable up to 32 sources x 32 zones (with multiple HDA amplifiers)
- Gigabit AVB Network Switch Required
- System processor and professional programming by an authorized URC Total Control dealer required
- *HDA-SW5 AVB Network Switch is needed when more than 1 HDA product is installed
|30 Watts / channel @ 8 Ohms (stable down to 4 Ohms)
||30 Watts / channel @ 8 Ohms (stable down to 4 Ohms)
|96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
||96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
|High pass & low pass filters per zone
||High pass & low pass filters per zone
|Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
||Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
||1 x 3.5mm analog inputs (adapter required for Coaxial Digital Input) 1 Optical (TOSLink) Digital input (PCM)
||1 stereo amplifier output channel Single L+R preamplifier output for subwoofer applications
|Ethernet RJ45 1 Gbps (Full Duplex, for Gigabit LAN only)
||Ethernet RJ45 1 Gbps (Full Duplex, for Gigabit LAN only)
||AC100~240V 50/60 Hz or POE++
|Power, Network connectivity and network status LEDs
||Power, Network connectivity and network status LEDs
||URC Total Control
||4.94" (125.4mm) W x 1.44" (36.5mm) H x 5" (127mm) D
||0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
||3 year limited USA warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.