The ultimate style speaker, combining the best of Monitor Audio technology in a stylish, compact and rigid die-cast alloy cabinet.
- 5 1/2 " C-CAM Driver with RST dimpled cone geometry for rigidity
- 1" Gold C-CAM Tweeter
- HiVe II High Velocity reflex port; delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Dedicated Internally Wired Stand available
- Can be mounted on wall, ceiling or table top with dedicated robust bracket
- Magnetic Grilles; for the sleekest effect there are no visible fixings
- Rigid die-cast alloy cabinet
- Finished in luxurious metallic black high gloss or metallic pearl white high gloss
||60 Hz - 35 kHz
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 140 mm (5 1/2 ") RST mid-bass driver 1 x 25 mm (1") C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||25 - 100 W
||Front ported - bass reflex. HiVE II port system
|Power Handling (RMS)
|External Dimensions (Cabinet Only (H x W x D))
||250 x 140 x 140 mm (9 13/16 x 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 ")
|External Dimensions (Including Table Stand (H x W x D))
||280 x 150 x 180 mm (11 x 5 7/8 x 7 1/16 ")
||3.95 kg (8lb 11 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.