The taller counter height dining option in the Jewel collection is a great solution when you want to have something that is chic yet practical. With the swivel mechanism, the seat is easy to navigate, and the convenient slot woven into the chair back provides a handy way to move the chair. The weave has a soft chalk white finish that is mingled with platinum gray highlights and is juxtaposed against a sleek chrome finish on the powder-coated aluminum base.
Height: 41 in
Width: 24 in
Depth: 27 in
Sleek, modern origami inspired look with angular and sculpted folds and smaller in scale, this collection is perfect for more compact urban outdoor spaces. The weave has a soft chalk white finish that is mingled with platinum gray highlights and is juxtaposed against a sleek chrome finish on the powder-coated aluminum base.
- The frame is constructed of rust and mildew resistant premium aluminum powder-coated in a sleek chrome finish. Footrest.
- Weather-resistant, high UV polyethylene synthetic fiber weave in a soft chalk white finish that is mingled with platinum gray highlightsis and is hand-woven over premium aluminum frame for a natural woven look.
- Removable cushion features the exclusive LANE VENTURE Ultimate WeatherMaster drainable cushions for soft seating and durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion. Box-weltless cushions with top-stitch tailoring.
- Cushions are available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- Available in only in Chalk White finish, a modern soft white, mingled with platinum gray highlights.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.