- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The distinctive bonnet pediment of this floor clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black finished Arabic numerals.
- The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides.
- The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay.
- Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- The reeded columns feature heavily detailed acanthus leaf top and bottom caps.
- A bombé base design features a decorative cut-out.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 84.25" (214 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 13.75" (35 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.