Delivery & Installation Staff
Jeff Lynch Appliances is independently owned, and has been in business for 66 years. Our strategic partnership with a national buying group gives us $15B in buying power to compete against the big box stores. We’re big enough to compete against the "box stores" yet small enough to provide that white glove service that customers in the Greenville, SC demand!
Because of continuous growth, Jeff Lynch Appliances is looking to immediately fill multiple full time warehouse positions with or without some experience.
Our warehouse team members are responsible for the following tasks:
- Carefully loading and unloading daily freight
- Assembling and installing appliance components
- Pulling orders accurately and handling will call customers
- Processing order paperwork
- Maintaining a clean work environment
Qualified candidates for our warehouse team should have the following:
- A high school or equivalent education
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Good comprehension of written and verbal communication
- Team, detail, and goal oriented with a strong work ethic!
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Have a clean professional appearance
- Have a courteous and "get it done" attitude
- Experience operating lift trucks, hand carts, and pallet jacks is a plus.
- Ability to work a schedule based on business needs (Monday-Saturday 8-6PM). Closed Sundays!
- MUST PASS DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK and have a clean driving record going back 10 years.
Our associates are happy at Jeff Lynch. We love what we do, and we work hard. We’re constantly evolving to make sure the big and small details of what we do aren’t missed for our Customers!
- Health insurance coverage (Medical, life and accident, dental and vision).
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
- Great vacation benefits
- Bonuses available
- Retirement with employer matching 50%.
- Opportunities to grow within our company